To everyone "looking" at this domain after its transfer:
I have bought this domain, because it's my name.
If you are looking for the Thomas Traherne page, try wikipedia
If you are looking for the Major Traherne Flies, try this page
If you are also a Traherne (or even a Treherne) and have googled your name - I am interested in hearing from you. Please email me at Mat ( a ) traherne ( dot . ) net
To eveyone else, ie the spammers, the time wasters and the criminals. Send me an email, if my spam filter doesn't kick you out - you will get a mention here:
Now bog off and leave me alone.
- Yes, well done - you have my contact details. You can WHOIS. Clever you.
- No, I do not need help setting up my new website.
- No, I am not interested in your hosting services.
- No, I do not want to improve my search engine rankings.
- My penis is just fine the way it is.
- I am not offering any jobs.
- I do not want a Russian Bride. (My current wife would kill me.)
- I will not answer the phone to anyone calling from the Netherlands. Leave me a message or send me a text.
- I do not need my social media optimised. (Whatever the hell that means)
- I do not need help submitting my site to search engines (seriously, it's not that hard. Do people actually pay you for that?)
- This guy: "Web design & GrPHHICS DesiGNn Services..WE Can Develop A SITe for YOU . if you Intrested Contact Me to skype.. NO!
- I do not have any outstanding or unpaid invoices. I DO have very good virus protection though. Idiots.
- I do not need help making my new website an "online success".
- I do not need an online marketing executive. Especially one who can't string a sentence together correctly.
- I DO NOT need an "online marketing consultant" either.
- Mrs. Linah Mohohlo. Thank you for your very well written, if a little wordly email. You sound like a very honest Christian, however I will not be sharing my bank account details for you deposit $10.5M
- Waitrose. Shame on you harvesting a brand new email address like that. I thought better of you.
- Simmy from Webbwala. No I didn't get your previous email. If I had, I would have said "e;Did you look at my domain yet?"e;. I wonder if you have now.